Hope this hasn't been flogged to death already:

I just exported my Yojimbo library for the first time, and while I have 2731 items in Yojimbo (or at least that's what the app indicates in the title bar), my export includes only 1097 items. There are some items that have the same title ("Mail Browser (Grabbed)" for example), but the content is different, and it doesn't appear as if there are enough of these 'dupes' to account for the delta.

Any ideas? Any similar experiences?

Stefan