Hi,

Petter please correct me here, if I got you wrong:

pettern did ask me in the forum whether I agree to disable / certain
parts of the forums to get users into using the bugtracker.

I actually do not care. I see petter's point, but from my POV people
won't use the bugtracker when we remove appropriate forum sections.
They would stopped talking to us. Which is bad.

Maybe I see it to simple but imho that's how people are.

Just my 2 cents. After all I am not a forum guy and I'd prefer having
more people actively using the bugtracker . No idea how to enforce
that though. Maybe another good point for the yet unscheduled meeting.

regards

--
Tobias Gerschner
Member of Board of Yoper Linux Ltd. NZ

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.