> Pa ovde ti je glava najmanje sigurna, pa si i dalje ovde!

U Kurdistanu, Azerbejdzhanu, Albaniji, ... je sigurnije?

Peter Griffin: Chris, everything I say is a lie. Except that. And that. And
that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that.
Meg Griffin: Guess what I am.
Stewie Griffin: Hmm, let me see. The end result of a drunken backseat gropefest
and a damaged prophilactic?