> Preseli se kod mene ;-) Bolje ti nego moj najbolji
> ortak, on uvek potrosi ceo bojler ;-)

Kao i Anta...
Though, vezhbao sam ga na letovanju da radi sa skoro praznim bojlerom >:)

Cleveland: You can stay with us, Meg, I just hope you don't mind that my uncle
died in the guest bedroom.
Meg Griffin: I guess that's OK.
[opens the bedroom, a dead body is lying on the bed]
Cleveland: We think he died some time between the Tonight Show and the Today