> Jao sto volim ove prozivke...

Pa da, vremenom ne samo da si navik'o da te prozivaju, nego ti se sad to i
svidja.
Isto k'o Shebalje

[The Griffins have inherited a mansion. Stewie is being waited on]
Stewie Griffin: You. Cut my eggs.
[waiter cuts his eggs]
Waiter: Your eggs are cut sir.
Stewie Griffin: Now cut my milk.
Waiter: Uh,I can't sir, it's liquid.
Stewie Griffin: [slaps him]
IDIOT. Freeze it, then CUT it. And if you ever question me again, I shall put
you on diaper detail. And believe me, I will not make it easy on you.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/rzJolB/TM