> Za 20 Evra imas 3GB ogranicenja. Mi
> jadnici koji smo van grada moramo se jos uvijek sluziti dialup vezom.

Ako uzmemo da ja skidam ~1.5GB dnevno, mene bi taj Wireless koshtao dobrih 300€

Lois Griffin: So he just left without saying anything?
Peter Griffin: All I asked him to do was buy some peanuts and cracker jacks.
Brian Griffin: I don't care if he ever gets back. I wasn't being cute. I really
hope he's dead.