> Tebi plakat na kojem se nalazi slika sa Rock koncerta (umesto benda na
> bini stoji "ROOTS") izgleda kao pozivnica za goth/electro zurku?! :)

Pa ima tako neki shmek ;)
K'o shto sam rek'o, mlogo me se svidja kako ste ga organizovali, al' taj
nedostatak informacija daje tu goth atmosferu.

Police Officer: Pulls Peter over in car.
Police Officer: License and reg... hey, aren't you the guy who found out he's
part black?
Peter Griffin: Yes I am.
Police Officer: Report of a possible stolen vehicle.
Peter Griffin: But this is my car.
Police Officer: Suspect becoming unruly
Peter Griffin: Wha...
Police Officer: Officer down.
Police Officer: Officer falls to ground, police cars surround Peter

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/rzJolB/TM