Hi

Yesterday I made a huge commit (I cancelled the commit message, if you
are subscribed to the yxa-commit list) of changes to the documentation
of 'all' functions in YXA.

The changes were not into edoc format, but just normalizations to make
it possible to convert them (programatically) into edoc format later.
The reason to not go all the way right now is that currently edoc can't
handle descriptions of parameters. Since we have lots and lots of such,
it seems a waste to just loose them all so I have started discussing how
they could be retained with the author of edoc.

You can see a preview of generated edoc API documentation at

   http://people.su.se/~ft/unofficial-yxa/yxa-edoc-preview/doc/html/

If you want to see how the modified source (after transformation into
edoc format) looks, I've put .erl files in the src/config/ directory, so
for example see

http://people.su.se/~ft/unofficial-yxa/yxa-edoc-preview/doc/html/src/config/yxa_config.erl

Comments and suggestions about the edoc format I chose is solicited.