Fredrik Thulin wrote:
> Bruce Fitzsimons wrote:
>> Matthew O'Gorman wrote:
>>> are the ssl patches going to make it into r12 or is r12 fixed?
>>>
>>> mog
>>>
>> Hey Mog,
>>
>> It wasn't in the R12 snapshot I last looked at. As Matthias just said:
>> Cheers,
>> Bruce (who is not even close to being saintly)
>
> I'll try to get a definite answer to this question from Kenneth Lundin
> or similar at the EUC on Thursday.

Ok, so the news from EUC is that there won't be an R11B-6.  R12B will be
released on the fifth of december. From talking with Kenneth and Ingela
Anderton I believe that R12 will have working SSL distribution.

Apparently I had added to the mis-information by having a link to Bruce'
s initial "Success!" e-mail in my correspondence with Kenneth, so they
have applied that patch (hey Bruce, don't blame yourself - those things
happen =) ). Now I'm going to point out the real patch to them, and
hopefully they will find it functional.