Dmitriy Kargapolov wrote:
> Hi all,
> sippipe/cancel_transaction/3 must check if state field
> clienttransaction_pid is actually pid() but not atom none, this could
> happen when, for example there are no more reachable destination
> available. If server transaction happened to be canceled at this moment,
> we'll get function clause error in
> transactionlayer:cancel_client_transaction/3.
> Suggested patch attached.

Good catch.

Sorry for the late response - I am on vacation / paternity leave until
some time early 2009 (good thing we get _something_ back for paying
among the most taxes in the world here in Sweden =) ).

Your patch didn't compile though, and I opted for a slightly different
version avoiding an extra function clause. Committed to trunk (r1686).