On Fri, 2010-06-04 at 18:35 +0400, Alexander Zhukov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have YXA installed and incomingproxy running with two phones connected
> and registered.
>
> My short goal is to make a SIP calls from an Erlang code.
> I tried esipua but to no success. It doesn't work.
> The code from yxa/src/unused do not work either.
>
> Is there the right way to do a SIP call using YXA code?
> Can anybody give me some directions?

What do you mean by making a call? Calling one of the phones and playing
a sound file, or connecting phone A with phone B?

I've done (successful) experiments with the latter - see
src/unused/refer.erl and, in the su.se/trunk branch,
src/local/su_bot_refer.erl.

Since you mention esipua I guess you mean playing sound though. With
that I can't help you.

/Fredrik