On 08/31/2012 02:24 PM, CGS wrote:
Just tried it and I got this with Erlang R15B01 (erts-5.9.1):

configure: error: 5.9.1 found, 5.7.2 (Erlang/OTP R13B-1) required

If I will change the configure, do you think it won't affect the code further?

There should be a parameter to configure that can be used to disable that test, try it.

/Mikael

CGS