**  **  **  **  *Indian Group - Al Qaeda * *Is CIA-Mossad Front
Al-Qaeda is a front organization of CIA and MOSSAD
says Mumbai based group of intellectuals and human rights activists* India
Daily
12-4-8      The Mumbai based group alleged that Al-Qaeda is a front
organization of CIA and MOSSAD. "There is enough evidence that the Al-Qaeda
is a front organization of the CIA and MOSSAD. The Bush junta has used the
bogey of terror and of Al Qaeda to justify his unending and ever expanding
Global War on Terror, which is only a means of capturing the resources of
the world and of establishing the sole hegemony of Israel in West Asia,"
said the group of activists and intellectuals. The group is holding a press
conference in Mumbai on Wednesday to "expose the links between Al-Qaeda and
the CIA-MOSSAD".   Holding American-Israeli operation accomplices of the
9/11 attack on the WTC, the spokesman of the group said that this has been
widely written about in USA and Europe itself and more than 50% of the
American people and far more Europeans, now believe and are convinced about
this fact. He said that sections of the Indian ruling political and military
elite are importing the same Bush-Olmert formula into India. "The increasing
terror attacks only serve the cause of the Indian elite and divide the
masses along communal lines. It is only the ordinary Indians who are the
victims of terror either in temples, mosques, buses or trains," he said
adding that practically no political leader suffers a similar fate, where
the terrorists are apprehended and killed in "encounters".   "Every terror
attack is meant to push and drag the Indian masses further into the waiting
arms of Uncle Sam and the Israeli Goliath. Every terror attack spreads
further hatred for Muslims and Islam and weakens the Indian Muslim
community," he said.     http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/17121.asp

2008/12/4, Jusfiq Hadjar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> CNN.com
>
> Forgive Mumbai attackers, victims' relative says
>
>     * Story Highlights
>     * "We must show that love is possible," says mother, wife of Mumbai
> attack victims
>     * "We must send them our love [and] forgiveness," Kia Scherr says
>     * Attack survivors describe final moments of Alan, Naomi Scherr in
> restaurant
>     * Founder of group that led trip: I identified bodies after attacks
> were over
>
> (CNN) -- A Virginia woman whose husband and daughter were gunned down in
> last week's terror attacks in India says the attackers should be forgiven.
>
> "We must send them our love, forgiveness and compassion," Kia Scherr told
> reporters Tuesday of the Mumbai attackers, nine of whom were killed by
> Indian forces. "As Jesus Christ said long ago, they know not what they do.
>
> "They are in ignorance, and they are completely shrouded and clouded by
> fear, and we must show that love is possible and love overpowers fear. So
> that's my choice."
>
> Alan Scherr, 58, and Naomi Scherr, 13, were among 25 people who had
> traveled to India for a meditation retreat with Virginia-based spiritual
> group Synchronicity Foundation, to which the Scherrs belonged.
>
> Authorities said the father and daughter were found fatally shot in a
> restaurant in Mumbai's Oberoi Hotel, where the group was staying.
>
> Kia Scherr, who didn't go on the trip, said at a news conference in Faber,
> Virginia, she is experiencing the "deepest grief and pain I have ever
> known." VideoWatch Kia Scherr talk about the command to forgive »
>
> Synchronicity's founder, Charles Cannon, told reporters Alan Scherr was in
> Cannon's room at the Oberoi shortly before the attacks began on the night of
> November 26. They were discussing the next day's activities for the group.
>
> "He said that he was hungry and he was going down to the restaurant to
> eat," Cannon said.
>
> Scherr and his daughter were in the restaurant with other Synchronicity
> travelers when gunmen burst into the hotel and started shooting, Cannon
> said.
>
> One of the travelers, Andi Veragona, told CNN affiliate WTVF that she was
> trying to play dead during the attack, and that she was trying to calm
> Scherr, who was next to her.
>
> "[He] was panicking, and I put my hand on the back of his neck, and just
> saying, 'Shhh,' " she told the Nashville, Tennessee, station. "And then I
> felt a bullet penetrate his head, and he just went limp, and he was bleeding
> all over me."
>
> Linda Ragsdale, Veragona's friend and fellow Tennessee resident, told The
> Washington Post that she pulled Naomi Scherr under a table but couldn't save
> her.
>
> "I was taking in the enormity of the moment, thinking that this energetic
> child who I had been playing with in the pool the night before -- and had
> [...]

Kirim email ke