Ini sungguh menyeidihkan..

Persisnya mengerikan...

--

'Ban Koran' Dutch MP refused entry

Thursday, February 12 04:16 pm
ITN

A far-right Dutch politician has been refused entry to the UK after landing at
Heathrow Airport.
'Ban Koran' Dutch MP refused entry

Geert Wilders had been due to show his 17-minute film Fitna, which calls the
Koran a "fascist book", in the House of Lords.

But he received a letter from the Home Office on Tuesday saying he would not be
allowed to come to Britain because his opinions "would threaten community
security and therefore public security".

Mr Wilders, leader of Holland's Freedom Party, condemned the Government as
"weak and cowardly" and made the trip anyway - but was stopped by immigration
officials at Heathrow's Terminal 1.

His film sparked violent protests last year for linking verses in the Muslim
holy book with footage of terrorist attacks, including the July 7 London
bombings.

He is facing prosecution in Holland for inciting hatred and discriminating
against Muslims and their religion after calling for the Koran to be banned.

But the Netherlands has pressed for a reversal of Britain's decision to ban Mr
Wilders.

Holland's foreign minister Maxime Verhagen said: "It is highly regrettable that
a Dutch MP should be denied entry to another EU country."

Mr Wilders said: "I was very surprised and very saddened that the freedom of
speech that I believe was a very strong point in UK society is being harassed
today."

UK Independence Party peer Lord Pearson, who invited Mr Wilders to Britain,
said the screening of the film would go ahead today "with or without Mr
Wilders".

He said he did not agree with all Mr Wilders' views but strongly defended his
right to express them.

The Home Office said: "The Government opposes extremism in all its forms.

"It will stop those who want to spread extremism, hatred and violent messages
in our communities from coming to our country, and that was the driving force
behind tighter rules on exclusions for unacceptable behaviour that the Home
Secretary announced in October last year."

A Muslim Council of Britain spokesman said: "Mr Wilders' xenophobic views have
been identified as repugnant by a Dutch court, and is now confirmed by his
official exclusion from the United Kingdom."

Copyright © 2009 Yahoo! All rights reserved.

Printed from
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20090212/tuk-ban-koran-dutch-mp-refused-entry-dba1618.html

Jusfiq Hadjar gelar Sutan Maradjo Lelo

Allah yang disembah orang Islam tipikal dan yang digambarkan oleh al-Mushaf itu
dungu, buas, kejam, keji, ganas, zalim lagi biadab hanyalah Allah fiktif.

Kirim email ke