Greetings fellow Zammad community.

Is there a documentation available on how to use Database Fields in E-Mail
notifications or which fields are available?
For example I'd like to add the *customer phone no*. to the default auto
reply trigger.
There are already field-references like *{ticket.number}* and so on. I read
the manual but did not find any references on which fields or contexts are

I'd be pleased if somebody could help me out.

Thank you very much.

Open Source as Download || Easy to use as SaaS
To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit