hey everbody,

i trying to set up zammad on an ubuntu 16.04 lts server. The Programm
itself runs smothly but the importants function for me would be the ldap
connection to our freeipa server.

here are the settings of my bind user i used:

And i got as far as to point out the Groups which i did with at least 3
Groups, strangley i couldnt find two big groups of my freeipa server( which
i can find with an nextcloud connected over ldap).

Sadly i cant stop the process really, everytime i enter the ldap
configuration screen it starts the counting.

Is there any possible way to stop that?
Is there an way to get this LDAP thing running with freeipa?

Is there anywhere an log of ldap?

thank u all for ur help,

best wishes
j. from germany