Hi there,

We have installed 1.5.x in production using deb. Now last night, 2.1.1 was
released as per https://github.com/zammad/zammad/releases. I'd like to know
if theres any safe way to upgrade directly from source to deb installation,
also if there are any issues in upgrade. The documentation is a bit
confusing and not up to date with latest releases.

Current installation is there in /opt/zammad and we have not done anything
apart from whats mentioned
in https://docs.zammad.org/en/latest/install-ubuntu.html. System is a
DigitialOcean instance with ubuntu 16.04

2.1.1 is in releases https://github.com/zammad/zammad/releases and we're
hoping it will have some major updates. Would you suggest us to do it or
wait for the deb update?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/zammad-users/084bae48-2da3-4f4b-a6f8-7183468acac2%40googlegroups.com.