Hi Martin,

We managed to get auto assigning working (not a clean code yet, we're
working on it). I was testing email channel set up locally, but it fail to
download emails to my local instance. Any reason you can think of that
could cause it? The reason why we need to test email channel is that we
want to trigger the auto assignment after all filters are applied and group
assignment triggers are done.

Its a test gmail account we created, and it can detect and say there are
this many emails pending, but it doesnt download them and show up as
tickets for some reason.

Thanks

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/zammad-users/a3740ab2-2c24-46a5-b2d0-4918e3c618e4%40googlegroups.com.