Hello Alex,
Here are some of the use cases for the web hooks:

 * Widget that displays % translated statistics for various criticalpieces of
Fedora. (How dowe define critical?) Goal of the widget would to be to identify
thoseparts of Fedora inmost critical need of translation and try to encourage
translators topop over to those itemsin Zanata and submit some new translations.

 * Widget that displays translation submissions in need of review. Fromwhat I
understandthus far, translated strings must be approved by a reviewer on
thetranslation team. Thegoal of this widget would be to draw more attention to
strings thathave been submitted butneed review to get them in.

 * Widget that displays a random untranslated string to tease the loggedin user
to submit atranslation. This one could be tricky because we need to know
thelanguage the user cantranslate in order for the widget to be useful

src:
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/hubs-de...@lists.fedoraproject.org/message/ZMGUOK63U76RTGCOFOBDFI6RDOLQSS6D/
The additional hooks is for future projects that we would like to start
piping zanata data into fedmsg http://www.fedmsg.com/en/latest/
Here's how the raw data looks like for our other projects that utilize
fedmsg https://apps.fedoraproject.org/datagrepper/raw
I'll file the request in http://zanata.atlassian.net/ shortly.
Best Regards,
Szymon