Hi, good luck with your project!

Le 04/06/2017 à 15:19, Ralf Uhlig a écrit :
If I read the Zanata terms of use [2] correctly all uploaded content (translations) have to be licensed under the CC BY-SA. Is this right?

No, this is not correct.
The terms says that Zanata website content is under CC BY-SA.

Some of the translators would like to use the translations commercially and want them to be allowed to do so.

May I license the translations under the CC BY or even the CC 0?

You can use whatever license that suits you, as long it is compatible with the license of the original content you're translating.

Have a good day.

--
Jean-Baptiste Holcroft