Hi Fellow Zappa fans,

over the past couple of years I have built up rather a lot of Zappa
CD's of Live performances, does anyone out there want to expand their
collection? I have around 50 live recordings from 1978 onwards.

I would preffer to trade with UK Resident but all are welcome.

I believe you can never have too much Zappa! lets trade...

Michael.

Tired of hearing the same songs over and over?
Listen to Internet Radio! Skip songs. Click to listen to LAUNCHcast!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Ykrq7C/HARHAA/n1hLAA/jGKolB/TM