"Without deviation from the norm, Progress is not possible"

That One?

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "shannon ratigan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Ok I recall seeing a Zappa quote that was at the bottom of a list
members
> comment a while back. And i'm racking my brain for weeks now trying
> recall it. It was something about innovators, creating, thinking
> differently, or something like that. Can anyone remember what that
was for
> me please. There is a chalkboard at work where they always post
these stupid
> quotes and i thought zappa's was a great one that would open some
eyes if I
> could write it up there.
>
> Thanks

> Check out Election 2004 for up-to-date election news, plus voter
tools and
> more! http://special.msn.com/msn/election2004.armx

Create your own customized LAUNCHcast Internet Radio station.
Rate your favorite Artists, Albums, and Songs. Skip songs. Click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5ddjqC/xA5HAA/n1hLAA/jGKolB/TM