In a message dated 9/27/04 4:04:43 AM Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
No, I do not have these two excellent Wazoo recordings - yes,
please, me want want want
-I guess the Wazoo vines/weeds are still sort of going around (I don't know who last recieved and re-offered them) so you might keep an eye out for those getting re-offered rather than waiting for my lazy ass ;) to make more copies. That's up to you, though.

I have a CD-R of the London Grand Wazoo show as well. Don't know if you have that or not (assuming you've uploaded your trade list here, I haven't checked it out yet.. I'm thinking I should upload my own list soon!)

--Milhouse

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor