I agree as well... Even though I would really love some of this stuff.

We have a fantastic group here who, not only trade and swapp discs but also trade memories, ideas, help and advice.
If we're not careful it will end up like some mini E-bay, and the stuff that binds us together will be choked out.

OK... back in the toy box I go....

Cris

tread brinkley wrote:
hello, just want to register my STRONG OBJECTION to this attempt at crass
commerce. NICE PEOPLE Trade this stuff, not sell it.
  seeing as how this list is the vortex for a ton of cool vining and other
acts of generosity, the guy trying to cah in should maybe have secodn
thoughts and ply his trade elsewhere.

just my two cents, i have no choice but to respect others's possible
decisions to trade with him.

(i actually would like to have all this stuff on vcd, i currently  only have
it in vhs, but have little to trade and no means to convert. still......)

as you were,

graham connah

on 10/25/04 12:48 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Message: 2
> Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 19:32:42 -0000
> From: "fantasiafreek" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Zappa-Mothers 14 Hour Video Collection $49.95!
>

> Zappa/MOI 14 Hour Video Collection $49.95!

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here