In a message dated 10/27/04 1:54:26 AM Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I'm confused!! I thought I had the "phase II" vine. Big Jim L sent me this show last week - and I've been waiting for someone to take me up on it!! It even has written in green ink on the discs: "Copy and pass on".
I think we have a twin vine situation here ...

Cheers,

Danny
-I got mines from SOFA / jcoonk. I *think* three people were starting the vine at the same time or something.. SOFA, Jim L and someone else.. maybe Larry / hotratsIII?

Four people e-mailed me wanting to get the show when I did the re-offer, perhaps you should try to reoffer your copy again today since a few people are clearly interested :) (particularly Scott Libin / [EMAIL PROTECTED], who wrote to me most recently, maybe you could ask him if he wants a copy?)

--Millie

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here