Hi-ya friends,
I would like to gladly re-offer this nifty little package to the next
lucky contetant who emails me off the list with their address and so
forth and the promise to re-offer this as well. It's in Flac format
and it appears the 11-15-74 show( as I think discussed earlier),has
to be burned on 2 discs for your own usage. I split mine before
Yellow Snow,after cutting the intro from the end of Building A Girl,
and spiced it into the beginning of Yellow Snow,via Cool Edit.It made
a smooth transition for me.Anyway....Here it is!
Thanks to Mike A.....one mo again!
Chris

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/jGKolB/TM