Hi, what's the full adress of Easytree, anyone?

                        Kind Regards, nick

----Original Message Follows----
From: Jim L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] 11/19-76
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 15:46:09 -0600

MessageThat's where a lot of them originate. Some are being snail mailed
around in vines weeds and trades as well. Several of us are easytree users
and some are not. Most of the vines are in Audio CD format even though it
might have originated as flac or shn files. Some people just don't want to
deal with flac or shn files. Certainly if you have a high speed connection
there is a huge amount of FZ shows available at easytree. Occasionally we
get a vine around here that's not been on easytree as well.
btw
Welcome to the list.

Jim L