Ahhhhhhhhh....Canada!
Chris

Richard Poulin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The political behavior of my poor American neighbors to the South has now
reached unfathomable complexities.  If someone understands how the State of
Montana has voted for a resolution to make gay marriage unconstitutional
while at the same time approving the legalization of simple marijuana
possession (5 g) and also voting for Dubya, please stand up.

It's 'Dumb All Over', as FZ would have said and sung on a day like this (in
a way, it might be a good thing for him not to witness the current tragedy
of American politics, after all...).

It's a day of mourning for rational thinking, and a day of celebration for
morons and warmongers.  And Bush bashing (or Bash bushing) is going to reach
unprecedented vehemence over the next 4 years of ordeal that the whole world
has to face having to deal with the President who LEAST deserved to get a
second mandate in the whole American history (or was it Nixon?  well, at
least, Dick resigned before the end of his term!).

Richard

(living in Canada and of course deeply affected by what my American friends
do and think).

> From: Nick Ullmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 20:53:44 +0000
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: [Zappa-List] Re: Elections results freak out!!
>

> SO  SORRY,  AMERICA
>

> Kind Regards, nick

"I'm gonna be on you like ugly on a Baldwin brother!"
- Roy D Mercer

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here