On 4 Dec 2004, at 18:36, glen wrote:
> In a message dated 12/4/04 11:15:22 AM Central Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> Thanks for that.....what I want to know is......is *Illegal,Immoral and
> Fattening* an official release ?
>
> Millhouse wrote
> -Yes.
>
> Whether or not it's currently in print and available, though.. no idea.

Illegal, Immoral and fattening was an official release and was issued
on CD back in 1996 (I think)
However, it is NOT the same as what we are talking about here

Track listing and details of the official disc are here
http://store.worldsearch.com/illegal_immoral_%26_fattening-amco-
B000002R4A.htm

The current vine disc seems to have originated with Carsten
http://www.mail-archive.com/zappa-list@yahoogroups.com/msg00340.html

Hope that sorts it out.

Just off for me tea... see you later!  :o)

Cris

Tired of hearing the same songs over and over?
Listen to Internet Radio! Skip songs. Click to listen to LAUNCHcast!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/OXvbED/HARHAA/n1hLAA/jGKolB/TM