Im supposed to be receiving Jazz fromHell in a few days (sent to me by richimoore the 25 of november). maybe two parallel vines?

Luis

Danny ODare <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
O by the way, if it helps in anyway to dispel the confusion around the "Jazz from Hell" vine, I received it about a month or so ago from Cris in Isle of Wight/UK, and I passed it on to a mysterious chappie named Wayne in Milawuakee/USA. Last I heard of it though!!

Keep on diggin' it!

Danny

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor