Hi All,

Back when MITB was first being circulated a web link was posted to a site
which contained in depth analysis of the various different versions/mixes of
both vinyl and cd of Frank's output.

In particular I remember reading alot of stuff regarding the different mixes
of the Cruisin' stuff.

If anyone has this link or knows the site I'm talking about would you please
forward it either to me or the list please.

I've been looking to buy Joe's Garage on cd for ages (I bought it on vinyl
when it first came out),and want to know what the best cd version is.

I seem to remember reading that the original EMI release was best for sound
but I could be wrong,and that the Ryko releases could of been better.

Thanks,
Glen

Music that listens to you.
LAUNCHcast. What's in your mix?