--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Danny ODare <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I don't suppose anybody has any ideas what "Joe's Corsaga" will
eventuall evolve/mutate into? Also, what do you think the Zappa
Catalog - Phase II will turn out to be? Will we have to fork-out all
over again for the official release or what? (have the ZFT fallen-out
with Ryko or something? Seems pretty sudden to me).
> Send me your gossip and rumours!
> cheers,
> DANNY O'DARE

I don't think I follow your questioning, Danny...
The "Joe" series (Corsage, and Domage - what the hell is Corsaga?)
will be 'short' offerings that would not necessarilly 'fit' in a
larger project; at least, this is the way I understand it.
Full-sized projects (i.e. The Roxy, Trance-Fusion, Dance Me This, etc.
will be released on Zappa Records, much like OZ and Quadio have been.
Vaulternative will release the oddities, and the shorts that comprise
the "Joe" series.
The deal with Ryko was up for renewal; it was never open-ended, to my
knowledge. Ryko probably decided not to get "bent over" by Gail a
second time for a catalogue that doesn't sell, except in the long
term... So the break with Ryko was not sudden at all, and was expected
- at least by me.
Gail needs to find a distributor for the pre-CPIII stuff, tho she
could decide to do it herself (Heh-heh, good luck Babe).
Regards,
SOFA

Listen to Internet Radio! Access to your favorite Artists!
Click to listen to LAUNCHcast now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/PXvbED/GARHAA/n1hLAA/jGKolB/TM