I remember reading an interview where FZ had a lot of nice things to
say about Holdsworth as a guitar player. And how couldn't he?
Holdsworth is amazing.

By the way: my roomate was fucking around with my email yesterday.
Sorry for that, it's my fault. I need to remember to sign out when I
don't use this computer.

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 14:51:19 -0500, Mark Darling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  In fact, the Road Games Holdsworth album has notes from Eddie Jobson
> describing the first time he played Holdsworth for Zappa. Also, Zappa is
> mentioned in the acknowledgements of a Holdsworth title.
>
>  Mark
>

> Indeed, with a line-up like that you cannot go far wrong! I do recall, dimly
> through a glass darkly (or something like that), listening to a FZ interview
> where he positively name-checked Allan Holdsworth - an extremely rare
> occurence indeed!
>  That reminds me, I really must get some more Holdsworth ... (also dimly
> recall joining the 'official' Holdsworth forum some time ago).
>  Cheers,
>  er, what's my name again ...? Oh yes, I dimly recall, DANNY
>
>  bizarredk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>  Hi
>  Guess some of you Zappaholics might like Holdsworth as well. A torrent
>  has been uploaded to EZT - Holdsworth with Colaiuta on drums - this
>  has to be awesome.
>  Go grap yourself a copy
>  http://www.easytree.org/torrents-details.php?id=19224
>
>  :) Carsten
>

>  For further Z-related fun, please visit http://www.thebignote.com or
>

>  Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>

> Get unlimited calls to
>
> U.S./Canada

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Listen to Internet Radio! Access to your favorite Artists!
Click to listen to LAUNCHcast now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/PXvbED/GARHAA/n1hLAA/jGKolB/TM