Damn, that sounds like a _LOT_ of material.. =)

I can't help you much with the sound transfer things, but I hope they "get
out" someday, for people to hear, and all..

I guess it would be fair to assume that you have a lot in stock, that
people generally haven't heard?

Are there any unreleased treats on some of them too, or is it mostly live
rips?

Whatever you do, don't incinerate those tapes.. =)