Damn, that sounds like a _LOT_ of material.. =)

I can't help you much with the sound transfer things, but I hope they "get
out" someday, for people to hear, and all..

I guess it would be fair to assume that you have a lot in stock, that
people generally haven't heard?

Are there any unreleased treats on some of them too, or is it mostly live

Whatever you do, don't incinerate those tapes.. =)