Hello Folks,
yesterday I visited a friend of mine who (beside serving me a cup of coffe)
played me a bonus track from Jefferson Airplane "Crown of Creation" cd which
was "wanna get a snack?" from 1968
This song was penned by G.Slick/F.Zappa, on this track Grace is singing and MOI
are playing including FZ-probably on percussion, as I couldn't hear any guitar
there.
This is very good tune and I wonder what is the story behind that, as I never
heard of this until yesterday...
Any observations? - thanks in advance
Cheers
Bart

http://us.click.yahoo.com/c9hWNA/3MnJAA/n1hLAA/jGKolB/TM

To those who asked to be on the list for this one, it went out to Roberto
Navarro on Monday. I sent a message to the group letting you all know, but
never saw it come through, so here it is again. Sorry if this is a repeat.

Milhouse, you'll need to send your address to me or Roberto
if you want to receive the discs.

>From here on out, I'll contact everyone off-list if there is a need. I'll send
>out an e-mail with all our e-mail addresses
off-list.

Mr. Skull