Sorry for the blanket posting, but I'm really stuck here.

I received a DVD of a Here & Now show last year from the guy who filmed it.
It won't play on anything (normal standalone DVD player, DVD ROM drives in 3
different computers or a DVD writer in another PC).  Other people who got
copies of it have the same problem.

I can see the files and folders (VOBs, VIDEO_TS, etc.) and I can copy them
off it onto my HD, but Nero won't recognise them.

Does anyone have any ideas how I can rescue this disk? I don't mind what
format it ends up in, as long as I can see/hear the show somehow.

Many thanks.            Rob.