With the recent discussion of dvd burning, I downloaded an interesting dvd
but it is in some format i've never seen before. It won't play on my pc or
let me burn with nero. Can anyone shed some light? Thanks in advance

There is 20 files
swelite-avpmulti.r01
swelite-avpmulti.r02
etc.

Also next week I will be starting a 4 video tree thanks to Jim L. I will
post the list and take requests.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/c9hWNA/3MnJAA/n1hLAA/jGKolB/TM