Hi
Totally Off Topic, but if any of you guys can help me out ....
I'm the kind of guy who always f.... around with all the stuff I
dunno anything about. Like XP services and reg files
My comp fucked up, and I was like " well, I'll just put in the XP cd
and do a repair ..." but I've installed servicepack 2, and my
original XP cd is only with service pack 1 ... so it wouldn't use any
files from it.
I went to install/uninstall software. Uninstalled servicepack 2.
Microsnot told me that some progs maybe couldn't run if I did
that ....
then I inserted my XP cd and repaired my installation. Then the pc
wouldn't boot. I installed XP on another partition, works fine, I can
access all files and move them to another comp .... except for files
in C:\documents and blabla\Carsten\My documents
I'VE GOT FREAKIN' 15GIGS OF FZ IN FLAC FORMAT IN THAT FOLDER!!!
I can't format my drive as long as I can't get to those files ..
I know you good people understand me, hope you can help me out
I'm cryin' my tiny sick tears and promise NEVER to mess with windows
again

Regards
Carsten

http://us.click.yahoo.com/c9hWNA/3MnJAA/n1hLAA/jGKolB/TM