Replied to the wrong email. This makes more sense here.
I still have the disc images on my hard drive. Send me your address off list and I'll  burn a replacement set for you. I guess this is bound to happen from time to time.

----- Original Message -----
From: Richard
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2005 4:15 AM
Subject: [Zappa-List] Barcelona spain 5-17-88 vcd

Just to inform the group that I received the master disks for this yesterday and both had a 1/2 inch split from the centre out and are unplayable. Looks like the mailman dropped a heavy package on it and the disks got hit by it's corner, as the envelope has a matching hole. The packaging it was sent in was strong enough for normal purposes, it's just this mailman was too good! Well done Royal or US mail, whoever you are!

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor