I have the song Down In De Dew on two items - the Lather CD and the
Guitar World cassette tape.

This is an amazing and overlooked Zappa recording. Such odd playing
and writing...and Jim Gordon's great drumming.

One thing I can't figure out is in the Guitar World liner notes it
says it was done in 1975 - but also says it was an outtake from
Apostrophe, which came out before 1975. ???

My other question is can anyone tell me of any other source that
this song was ever released on - or ever performed live by FZ,
Keneally or anyone?

It's a true gem that I've only now began to listen to and
appreciate.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/pKxVKC/UOnJAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM