... and, yet again...
This is the proper download page. When you get here, just select:

NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package Beta 1 (x86)

This is what makes Zappabase work.

Sorry for the bad links, Sometimes cut and paste just does not work
like we'd like it too. The .NET does work, however. In Zappa's own
words, "You'll LOVE it! It's a way of life".

Peace,
Ken Weston

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Richard"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/pKxVKC/UOnJAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM