Hi FZ fans.  We will be busting out some Zappa tunes in our sets
below including King Kong (88 version), Little House I Used to Live
In, Call Any Vegetable and more!

FROGG CAFÉ – 3 SHOWS THIS WEEK!

We will be professionally recording all of these performances and
will eventually be producing a live CD.   Come out and be a part of
our music!

Thursday Feb 24 – KENNY'S CASTAWAY - NYC, NY - 10pm
w/ The Cause 9pm (Grateful Dead sounding jam band, very good!)
Venue:     Kenny's Castaway
Address: 157 Bleeker Street.  NYC, NY
Website: http://webtunes.com/kennys/
Tickets:   $10 at the door

Friday Feb 25 – THE BREWERY EXCHANGE - Lowell, MA - 9pm
w/ Neil Cavanagh 8pm (GREAT singer songwriter…Jeff Buckley meets John
McLaughlin)
FROGG CAFÉ will be performing 3 BIG SETS this night!
This is a special show sponsored by our good friends at:
NewEARS (New England Art Rock Society) http://newears.org/
Venue:     The Brewery Exchange (in The Play Loft, 3rd floor)
Address:  201 Cabot Street.  Lowell, MA
Website:  http://www.theplayloft.com/
Tickets:   $15 at the door

Saturday Feb 26 – VALENTINE'S - Albany, NY – 10PM
 w/ Tree Wizards 8pm
We need you good folks in the Capital Region to come out and show
support for this gig, it's our first time in Albany!  Tree Wizards
are a really good band and this will be a fun night!
Venue:    Valentine's
Address: 17 New Scotland Ave. Albany, NY
Website:  http://www.valentinesalbany.com/
Tickets:   $7 at the door

Venue details and other shows listed at:
http://www.froggcafe.com/live.html

QUICK FROGG REMINDERS:

May 29th Montreal show tics are now on sale at
http://www.ticketpro.ca/

June 11th show w/ Proto-Kaw now on sale at http://www.njproghouse.com/

We appreciate your support and hope to see you out there!

All the Best!

Andy, Bill, James, Steve and Nick
Frogg Café
http://www.froggcafe.com