--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Dawayne Bailey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "SOFA" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I know... And neither does any FZ fan or tape site. Except
> theBIGnote, thanks to your article ; )
>

> Bravo!

This is a post from my bass player, who drove us to that Petit Wazoo
show on Dec 1, 1972 - this was posted recently on a Kansas musicians
yahoogroups forum:

From: L. Dennis Higgins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri Apr 8, 2005  4:51 pm
Subject: Re: [KS_and_KC_GenOne_Rockers] Re: Zappa
dennisthefoxhig...

Hey Dawayne,

I remember the night with Frank Zappa very well. If you recall, I was
driving my old VW bus at the time and we drove together from
Manhattan to Wichita. At the end of the Wazoo show, Zappa was to
ride with us but things got mixed up at the end and he ended up with
someone else's ride. He was standing at the door to get in with us
but..... We caught up with him later. What a night to remember. I
think either Earl (Dumler) or Roger (Lewis) rode with us.

Dennis Fox Higgins
VW bus driver!!!