Sorry, which i meant is that the text got screwed. I shouldn´t be too
laconic. Along the way everyone´s emails got deleted (stupid yahoo´s
fault, i think). And look at that part:
- Cyrano <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Jack Simpson-US [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<
John-US  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Now how did that ´wrote:jack simpson´ got in the middle of that?? We
need to be more careful with the structure of the, hm, vine thingie.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rKxVKC/SOnJAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM