--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, Jim L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Jim L << chrisforeman2002 << Dawayne Bailey << Thierry barbier <<
Richard << lusi tanio

> Ok I have it encoding to DVD as I write this. I have some new
software that allows me to make DVD from mpeg1 video without up-
sampling it to mpeg2 and a higher bitrate. This seems to come out
looking much better than my old software would. As a side benefit I
can fit a lot on a DVD this way. All these clips were VCD quality and
I could have fit another hour and a half but I ran out of clips. The
details of what's on it are here.
> http://www.regyptionstrut.com/fz_dvd.htm

Amazing!!! I can't wait to get a copy of this - thrilling...and such
great stuff on there. Bravo!!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/c9hWNA/3MnJAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM