Jim L wrote

The videos were recorded on VHS HI-FI tape from full show rebroadcasts that
aired on the Comedy
Network (Canada), in February 1998 and June 1998. These are masters from
those broadcasts.

Thanks for that info Jim.
That's where my copy must have come from as they were clearly not recorded
*at the time*,too good for that so I figured must have come from a
rebroadcast.

Now I know.
Thanks,
Glen