I don't think so Richard. Here is a full rundown of the mail on this vine starting with the first instance of the new system being employed. This is the order yahoo sent them to me and I should point out that yahoo shuffles them a bit sometimes. For a completely accurate accounting (I hate that word) a search on the website would be necessary.

---------------------------------------- 5/06 4:44 am
Look for Mike W. in New York to revine.

Albin
------------------------------------------ 5/24 3:05 pm
Mike W. US
------------------------------------------ 5/27 1:40 am
and for this one:

Mike << Bart

Cheers
Bart
----------------------------------------- 5/27 8:17 am
Correction...I think this one is enroute to me right now. Bart,
please email me off-list with your addy.

Mike W. US << David G.-US << Bart
------------------------------------------------- 5/27 9:28 am
Mike << Bart << Richard Moore-UK <<

Thought I had this, but mines the early show.
I'd like to get the late show as well folks!
Thanks,
Chris

Richard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Mike << Bart << Richard Moore-UK <<Chris Foreman USA<<<
Thought I had this, but mines the early show.