Hi everybody

I sent this item some weeks ago to Randy & this was the path at that moment :

<< thierry barbier-france << Randy-USA << JoeDP-USA <<

hope it will help
best regards
thierry

lusi tanio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit :
i think this is the lineage....humm...i never got the disc.
Luis

is this vine still open?
i´ll add my name...hope is okey.

Joseph-US >> richard moore-uk >> Conehead-BE >> thierry
barbier-france >> luis ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Luis

Cris Haldenby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This vine posted to Joseph US - 7am Monday 4th April

Joseph-US >> richard moore-uk >> Conehead-BE >> thierry barbier-france

chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi folks,

Thanks to Joe D I have this to send to the next person, although I have lost the lineage.Doh! Could some one help me out here, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!

Chris

"Music is The Best!"
Frank Zappa