Scot did contact me a while back and was going to send out another copy, since it was agreed that the original had got lost on its way to Nick.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2005 7:17 PM
Subject: [Zappa-List] HELP!!!!VO Paris 1968, Beat Club, etc.

Just to say, folks, I haven't received this from Scott Burnett yet.
He sent one copy, that didn't arrive, about three weeks ago he said that he
would re-copy and send.#
Have contacted Scott twice, with no response, Richard knows the situation.

Scott - are you out there? You contacted the Zappa-List today, how are
tricks???

                        Kind Regards, nick