We organise a festival on 30 & 31 of july this summer in a small
village in Burgundy (220 km south from Paris, France) dedicated to
the " 70's - prog - psych - Canterbury - zappaesque " (?!) scene.
The sunday is dedicated to FZ with Gowy, Wrong Object and Nasal
Retentive Orchestra. One Shot are gtr & bass from Magma and Here &
Now belong to the Gong family (remenber "Planet Gong floating
anarchy 77"...).
Our status is "association" so  we can't make any personnal profits,
we are starting this project and the plan is to make it bigger the
next years.
Free camping on site.
Any help is appreciated in helping us to promote the event !
Thierry Leroy
More info here: